Get my e book, "Day In & Day Out" for FREE! Find it on Smashwords, Kindle, or on the most popular smartphone apps; Aldiko for Android devices, and Stanza for Apple users! Also available on e book-purchasing platforms with retailers such as Barnes & Noble, and Scribd.

Monday, April 7, 2014

"Unconquerable" Published With Flash Fiction Magazine Today

I have a new short story published with Flash Fiction Magazine! The story is titled, Unconquerable," and it's about a public protest and speech that is trounced upon by a ruthless futuristic police force. If you'd like to read it, visit their page here. Let me know what you think in the comments below, and feel free to share!
Also, make sure to download your free sample of my eBook, "Day In & Day Out" (For Kindle). It's a science fiction short about a disgruntled customer service representative working at a call center. He hates his job, he hates his boss, and then one day, he gets a call from a mysterious woman. The woman claims to be from another world, and that she has information that can save his planet. What happens next? Find out here (For Android/iOS).

I also want to take a moment to thank you all for your support. I appreciate the feedback I've gotten and the response I've garnered for my short story. Thank you all for taking the time to read my work, and I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know in the comments below if there is anything you'd like to see in future posts from me, or what you didn't like. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment