Get my e book, "Day In & Day Out" for FREE! Find it on Smashwords, Kindle, or on the most popular smartphone apps; Aldiko for Android devices, and Stanza for Apple users! Also available on e book-purchasing platforms with retailers such as Barnes & Noble, and Scribd.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Ninth Revision Finished

     So I just finished the ninth revision to my short story. I went from 3,441 words to 4,281 words in this one. I think I may be nearing completion, but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. I'll be proofreading and formatting my book for Smashwords for the rest of the evening. For now, I just wanted to invite you all to vote on one of the polls of to view the sample chapter provided here for free. I also ask that, should you choose to sample my short story, if you would kindly leave either what your thoughts were after reading it, or your submission for a title idea, (or both) in the comments below the post.
     Also, I invite you to check out my in-depth Q&A interview published on my Smashwords Author Page. if you have any ideas for additional questions you'd like to see, or any comments you have, feel free to post them here as well. I look forward to seeing what questions you have for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment