Get my e book, "Day In & Day Out" for FREE! Find it on Smashwords, Kindle, or on the most popular smartphone apps; Aldiko for Android devices, and Stanza for Apple users! Also available on e book-purchasing platforms with retailers such as Barnes & Noble, and Scribd.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Short story title contest.

I will be posting an excerpt from my new short story soon which is as of yet untitled. Before I publish the excerpt, would you guys like to get the title first? Let me know what you think. Or perhaps *wink* we can do a contest to see who comes up with the best title as judged by my wife and after after reading the excerpt to be published soon! Whoever has the best title will be rewarded with a free copy of the E-book once it's published on Smashwords!

No comments:

Post a Comment